Sunday, May 3, 2015

NatureBox review - April 2015

NatureBox is a subscription box for healthy snacks, there are no artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors in the snacks that they send. I got the trial box a while ago and I liked it so I decided to try the three month subscription. If you decide to pay monthly, it's $19.95 per month and slightly cheaper if you prepay for 3, 6 or 12 months. They also donate one meal for every box they deliver through Feeding America®, which is awesome. I was really excited because this time I got to pick my snacks. There were so many to choose from, I wanted to try it all! It was hard to narrow it down to just five.


Dark Cocoa Almonds - I ate the whole bag of these within a few days. They were really addicting, salty and sweet is my favorite combination so I knew these would be a hit. I would pick this snack again.

White Truffle Popcorn - This popcorn is so yummy! I had some of it already but I am going to save the rest of it for movie night. I would pick this again but there's a few other popcorn flavors that I want to try first.

Strawberry Greek Yogurt Pretzels - These were my favorite! Olivia and I ate these within a few hours, she loved them just as much as I did. I would definitely pick these again, I already added them to my box for next month.

Big Island Pineapple - I was overly excited to try this and I was slightly disappointed. For some reason I was expecting it to be crunchy but it was vey chewy, I don't think I would pick this again.

French Toast Granola - I liked this, I add it to my yogurt and it's pretty good. I don't think I would get it again just because I don't eat yogurt much and that's the only way I like granola.

Pineapple Coconut Bar - This was an add on snack, I added it to the box for $1. I didn't like it, I love pineapples and I love coconuts but this just tasted gross to me. I wouldn't pick this again.

All in all, I liked the box. Most of the snacks were really good and I'm excited to get my next box.

No comments:

Post a Comment