Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Better speech therapy visit

Olivia has been sick since last week so she's been extra irritable. It's been a long week, I'm pretty much exhausted. On a good note, I think she is starting to feel better and get over her cold. Speech therapy went a lot better today, Olivia was actually in a good mood. She was playing with the therapist and listening to her directions, I was proud of her. After speech therapy, I had a dentist appointment and it was supposed to just be a cleaning but I had a cavity (ugh) so they ended up doing a filling for me. I hate getting dental work done, my mouth was numb for the rest of the night and I do not like that feeling. Anyway, I actually got a lot accomplished today but now I want to crash, it's early for me but I am more than ready for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment