Friday, March 20, 2015

Spring tag

1. Where do you like to hang out during the spring? The playground, park or just out in the yard.

2. Favorite spring shoes? Flip flops!

3. Favorite spring accessory? Sunglasses.

4. Favorite spring treat? Definitely peeps, I love them.

5. Favorite thing about Easter? Good food and spending time with my family. Now that Liv is getting older, she will have fun coloring eggs and doing an egg hunt.

6. How do you like to wear your hair in the spring? I usually wear my hair down, unless it's really hot out.

7. Favorite seasonal beverage? Spring always makes me think of lemonade for some reason, pink lemonade is my favorite.

8. Do you like to travel or stay home during the spring? I love to travel but it's been a while because we haven't had extra money for it. If everything goes as planned, we will be going to visit family in South Carolina sometime before the end of the year.

9. Favorite spring nail polish? I love most shades of pink so that's normally what I pick.

10. Are you doing anything fun this spring? I would love to bring Olivia to the zoo. I also plan on bringing her to carnivals, fairs, parks, playgrounds and museums. I just want her to have a good time, I love seeing her happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment