Thursday, April 17, 2014

Citrus Lane review - April 2014

In case you've never heard of Citrus Lane, it's a monthly subscription box for babies/toddlers. You pay for a certain number of months and you get a box every month with 4-5 items geared towards your child's age and gender. The more months you sign up for, the cheaper it is. This review is for Olivia's 14 month old box and it's geared towards a girl.

 Everything that came in our April box.

Green Toys Race Car:
This is by far my favorite thing Olivia has received from Citrus Lane. I love giving her cars and trucks to play with, just because she is a girl doesn't mean she has to play with dolls. Cars/trucks are really fun and she loves pushing them around. I love the fact that it's pink, so adorable! It's a little smaller than I thought it would be but I think she will really love it. Retails for: $8.99 


Green Eats Snack Bowls:
We have gotten a lot of plates/bowls from boxes lately and Olivia doesn't use them much, she just tosses them on the floor. I think these will come in handy when she gets a bit older. I definitely wont need to buy any dishes for her. It came with four small bowls, they are very sturdy plastic and I love the yellow color. Retails for: $6.99 
  
Mrs. Meyers Clean Day Dish Soap:
Not very exciting, it's dish soap. We got some Dapple dish soap in our January box so this is just okay for me. It will get used though. Retails for: $2.99


Barefoot Books - Peek a Boo Book:
This is really cute. It's a sturdy board book and it's pretty big, it barely fit in the box. I absolutely love the illustrations and I'm glad we have another book for our bedtime routine. I will always love getting books for Olivia, I'm happy that they send a book in every box! (so far) Retails for: $14.99 


Greeting Card Offer:
This came at the perfect time, I can make a card for my mom from Olivia, great for Mother's Day!

Add on items:
I had a bunch of credits so I got a few extras this month. I got two reusable snack bags, so great because we go through plastic baggies like crazy and now I don't have to waste them. A bumkins Super bib, we go through bibs fast too. Now that Liv is self feeding, she gets so messy and this one is easy to clean, yay! Boon dive bath appliques, I wanted a new toy for the bath because she is getting bored of her old ones, I think she will like chewing on these. Mommy Loves book, I will add this book to her Easter basket, it's a small book but very cute. I paid about $6 in total for all of the add on items, pretty good deal! That's close to the original price of just the bib.


Not including the add on items, the total value of this box is $33.96, that's an estimate of course but the value exceeds what I paid for it (about $15) so I'm happy with this box. Everything will get used and I'm excited to give her the toys! If you're interested in getting a Citrus Lane subscription for your child, you can use the code SPRING20 to get your first box for only $9 or you can use my referral link for 50% off your first box - Melissa's CL referral. It's a subscription so make sure you cancel after your receive your boxes or you will be charged again.

No comments:

Post a Comment