Tuesday, October 28, 2014

NatureBox review

NatureBox is a subscription box for healthy snacks, there are no artificial sweeteners, flavors or colors in the snacks that they send. I was able to find a deal and get my first box for free! I was pretty excited because I've been wanting to try NatureBox for a while. A subscription is $19.95 per month or cheaper if you prepay for 3, 6 or 12 months. They also donate one meal for every box they deliver through Feeding America®, which is awesome. Before I got my box, I was drooling over all the snacks on their site. You can either pick what you want or let them surprise you, I chose the latter.

All the yummy snacks!
 
Cashew Crumble - I am so glad that they gave me this one as my full size snack. It was basically just cashews mixed with cookies but it was so good! I'm not embarrassed to say that I ate the entire bag last night while watching TV. I really want to buy more of this but that might be a bad thing.
 
The rest of the snacks were just trial size pouches. My favorite (after the cashew crumble) was the coconut cashews and then the cinnamon swirl kettle kernels. The other two snacks, I wasn't crazy about. The sea salt sun crunch had sunflower seeds in it and I'm not a big fan of those. I have to admit that I didn't even try the garden tomato crunchies because they didn't sound appealing to me. Next time, I will probably choose the snacks I want but I am still happy with what I received!

No comments:

Post a Comment