Friday, September 12, 2014

Separation anxiety

Olivia has been having tantrums lately. Every time I try to leave for work, she clings to me and screams when I put her down. It's breaks my heart because she doesn't want me to leave and I don't want to leave her. After a few minutes she is fine but it still makes me so sad, it just breaks my heart. I want to be with her 24/7 but I know that's not possible right now. I'm happy my schedule changed and I'll be getting a little more time with her. Yesterday was the first day of play group for the fall session, I love seeing Liv playing with other kids and having fun but yesterday she was pretty clingy. She wanted to sit on my lap half the time, which is not like her. When she went off to play, she kept checking to make sure I was still there. At one point she couldn't find me and she started to panic so I called her name and when she saw me, she came running over to hug me, it was pretty darn cute. Last night me and Paul went out to dinner to celebrate our 4 year wedding anniversary (one day late). It was fun but when we got home, I started to feel sick and it kept getting worse so now I have a full blown cold which sucks. I really don't want to get Liv sick but I'm sure she'll catch it since I'll be home with her all day. I have to work tonight so that isn't going to be fun. I couldn't even sleep last night and then Olivia was up from 3am to 6am but it didn't matter because I was up anyway. I'm hoping she takes a nap today or else I'm going to feel terrible at work tonight, not looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment