Thursday, July 31, 2014

July favorites

I almost forgot that today was the last day of July, good thing I remembered or this post would have been late. July has been a pretty busy month for me but here are some of my favorite products!

Mommy & baby favorites for July!

Julep nail polish - I've really been loving this Julep nail polish I got a few months ago. I usually wear bright colors in the summer but I decided to try something different this year. I've been using this dark gray (the name of the color is Stevie) and I love it! It goes with pretty much anything I wear and it stays on pretty well, for almost a week (that's good for me, usually my nails start chipping the next day).

Statement necklace - I've been obsessed with statement necklaces lately and this one is perfect! My cousin got it for me to wear in her wedding (I'm not sure where it's from). It went perfectly with my black bridesmaid dress and it's really pretty so I can't wait to wear it again!

Snap bibs - I think these are Carter's brand but it doesn't matter which brand, I just love any snap bibs! Seriously, whoever thought of this is a genius. I have to give Paul credit because he is the one who found these. I was so happy he did, why do they even make velcro bibs anymore?! Olivia just rips off the velcro bib within seconds and then her shirt get soaked in drool. She still drools a lot (will teething ever end?!) so bibs are essential for us. Luckily she can't figure out how to take off the snap bibs.. yet.

Huggies clutch 'n' clean wipes - I saw this the other day and I had to have it! It was only $5 and it's so cute. It's perfect because I always run out of the travel packs of wipes and it seemed like I was constantly buying them. Now I can just refill this with wipes from the big boxes we get. This is probably bad but I'll be putting Pampers wipes in here, I'm all about Pampers (for both wipes and diapers). Anyway, this is definitely the best investment I made this month and how adorable is that pattern!

Babyganics sunscreen SPF 50 - I love this sunscreen for Liv, it's pretty thick but it rubs in well and it doesn't come off easily. Olivia is pretty pale like me so she has sensitive skin, I've been using this on her all summer and her skin has stayed perfect. I was reading up on sunscreen for babies and this was listed as one of the better brands (no: PABA, phthalates, parabens, fragrances or nano-particles) so I'm glad I got it. It's also non allergenic and tear free!

No comments:

Post a Comment