Thursday, July 3, 2014

Sleep strike

Today was exhausting and yesterday was pretty much the same. Last night I got home from work around 1am and I couldn't wait to get some sleep but Liv had other plans. I have no idea why but she kept waking up every 20-30 minutes. At one point, she wasn't even crying, she was just talking to herself but she was wide awake. It was so weird, she barely slept last night and today she didn't want to nap but I made her. It took her an hour to fall asleep but then she slept for almost three hours. On a good note, she's been loving her little Minnie Mouse pool, she thinks splashing water is the best thing ever. It's fun to watch her in the pool but it's been ridiculously hot out so we don't stay outside for that long. I am really hoping she lets me get some sleep tonight because I have to work for the next four days in a row. I'm pretty bummed because I had today off and we were planning on bringing Olivia to see the fireworks but they got postponed because of the thunderstorms, sigh.. maybe next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment