Monday, July 14, 2014

Rained out

I'm still here! I've been working a lot lately, five days a week. It has been a little difficult so I changed my schedule to just four days instead. I really need more time with Liv and Paul so I'm happy I was able to give up one of my shifts. I met up with my sister and her friends at the beach today, I was shocked that Olivia was walking around in the sand because last time she hated it. I think it helped that it was cloudy out and the sun wasn't in her eyes, she gets really annoyed when it's too sunny. Unfortunately the clouds brought on the rain and we only got to stay for an hour. We had fun while we were there though, we tried staying for a little longer to see if it would stop but it didn't let up. We left just in time too because about three minutes after we got in the car, it started to downpour. My sunroof is busted and Paul fixed it a few weeks ago but somehow it busted again so he had to come meet us to switch cars with me. It was a pretty busy day and then I had to work, it was a slow night tonight though so I got home fairly early. I feel like I haven't had time to sit down and relax in a while so I'm super content right now. I may actually get to catch up on some of my shows. Oh and I'm waiting on three different subscription boxes so new reviews will be up soon. I will try not to neglect this blog as much, I hope everyone had a great weekend!


Livy had a blast playing peekaboo with the sand sifter, walking in the sand and stealing Doritos!

No comments:

Post a Comment