Monday, July 7, 2014

Fourth of July weekend

So I pretty much worked all weekend. I was so bummed about not being able to take Livy to see the fireworks yesterday and when I got home, Paul was just about to put her to bed. Then we realized that we could see them from our front yard so we brought her outside in her pajamas and she loved it. Her eyes would get really wide when she saw them and she would start yelling "babababa!" I have no idea why she was saying that but it was adorable. I was so happy we got to watch them together because that's all I wanted! I know it's kind of dorky but little things like that really mean a lot to me. Although when it was time to go inside and put her to bed, she freaked out! She wanted to stay outside but it was pretty late at that point. She calmed down once I started reading her some bedtime stories though. I had to work again today so Paul and my parents took Liv to our family picnic. I wish I got to join them but I'm glad Livy and everyone else had fun, I hope you all enjoyed your weekend too!

My mom sent me this adorable picture of Liv at the picnic.

No comments:

Post a Comment