Thursday, July 17, 2014

Love With Food review - July 2014

Love with food is a subscription box for all natural and/or organic snacks. The best thing about this box is that every box you get, you are donating a meal to feed a hungry child in America. For that reason alone, I had to try it. This box isn't too expensive, it's $10 per month which is a pretty good deal. I actually was able to get it for free with a deal they had last month. I got this box a few days ago, I would have done this review earlier but I wanted to try all the snacks so I could give my honest opinion.

All the goodies that came in my July Love With Food box. 
The theme this month is: Happy Camper!

Bar by 2 Degrees: Eh, I did not enjoy this. It looked good but I just didn't like all the different seeds and whatever else was in it (apparently fruits and grains), I only took one bite and threw it away.

Sea Salt Lentil Crackers by Mediterranean Snacks: Yum! These were really good, I just wish I had some hummus to go with them, that would have been amazing.

South Asian Snacks by Zoug: I have to be honest, I didn't try this trail mix. It just doesn't look appetizing to me, it's kind of a strange mix so I'm passing on it.

Butter Crisp Love Minis by Ginnybakes: These were pretty good! They tasted like little shortbread cookies (I think that's what they were). These disappeared pretty quickly and I enjoyed them.

Kids' Oragnic Mixed Berry Chews by Honey Stinger: I really liked these too, I'm still a kid at heart so I love fruit snacks/gummy bears etc. I wouldn't give these to Olivia yet because I'm paranoid about her possibly choking but I gladly ate them.

Dutch Cocoa by Somersaults: Bleh! I did not like these at all. I actually spit out the bite that I took, it was pretty bitter. I guess I was expecting more of a chocolate taste so I was caught off guard.

Chocolate Chip Fluff by Madyson's Marshmallows: This yummy marshmallow had chocolate chips inside. It was the first thing I went for and it was so good! By far my favorite thing in the box. I wish I had a whole bag of these to make s'mores with.

White Cheddar Puffs by Beanitos: The name kind of confused me, I kept thinking beans but they were just white cheddar puffs. They tasted like mostly all other white cheddar puffs I've had and they were good, I liked them. I actually ate the whole bag already.


I really love the idea of this box and how they donate to hungry children, that is so awesome! Since I didn't like half the stuff in this box, I won't be getting it again because I definitely don't want to waste food. I'm not the healthiest eater, I try my best to be and I wish I liked snacks like these a little more. This box would be great for someone who loves organic, healthy and all natural snacks! If you want to subscribe to Love With Food, I'm pretty sure the deal is still going on. You can get your first box for free by using the code YUMMY, you just have to pay for shipping. Don't forget to cancel after you get your box or you will be charged again!

No comments:

Post a Comment