Monday, August 4, 2014

Graze review - August 2014

Graze is a subscription box for healthy snacks. You get to pick what you like and dislike on the Graze website and they customize (sort of) what they send to you but it's still a surprise because there are tons of options. You can pick between getting a box every week or every other week, each box is $6.49 and shipping is free.

My Graze box this week.

Salted fudge & peanut cookie - This was my absolute favorite snack in the box! It had salted peanuts, redskin peanuts, vanilla fudge & mini chocolate cookies. I ate this pretty quick and Olivia helped me (she stole most of the chocolate cookies). Next time I have to wait till she's sleeping, the cookies were so good and the fudge was pretty good too. I love any snack that is salty and sweet, it's my favorite combination!

Brooklyn bites - I liked this snack too! It had poppyseed pretzels, cheese cashews & roasted pumpkin seeds. The pretzels were yummy and so were the cashews. I was a little scared to try the pumpkin seeds because I've never had them before. My husband said they were good so I tried them and they were!

Summer berry flapjack - I was excited to try this so it was the first one I opened. There were three rustic rolled oat flapjacks with berry-infused cranberries. I always think of pancakes when I hear the word flapjack, this was more like a granola bar to me but it was pretty delicious regardless so I don't care what it's called. I had to share with Olivia again (ugh) and she approved. I thought this was going to be my favorite snack from the box until I had the salted fudge & peanut cookie but this comes in second place.

Triple berry smoothie - I was pretty sure I would love this but I didn't. It had mini strawberries, blueberries, cranberries, and banana. I love banana chips but these weren't really like the chips, they were not as crunchy. All the fruit was dried but it was still kind of soft, I don't really know how to explain it but it was a strange sort of texture. The taste wasn't bad though, not the worst snack I've ever had but my least favorite from this box.

I think they did a great job of sending me snacks I would like, I would have bought some of these if I saw them in a store. I really enjoyed this box and I like how you can go on the website and rate what you get. It's a good thing these are sent in balanced portions because if I got a whole box of that salted fudge and peanut cookie, it would be gone already. I'm glad I got to try this box, unfortunately I had to cancel it already due to my strict budget right now (boo!) but hopefully within the next couple of months things with start to pick up and I can get it again! If you want to try Graze, you can use my friend code: YML76TQXB and you will get your first and fifth boxes for free. It's a subscription and you will automatically be charged again so don't forget to cancel if you dislike it.

No comments:

Post a Comment