Friday, August 15, 2014

Internet down

If you're wondering why I haven't posted, it's because our internet has been down. According to our internet company (who shall remain nameless), we need a new modem. I spent over an hour on the phone with them before they came to that conclusion. Its going to take 3-5 business to get here so we won't get it until sometime during the week. It's pretty frustrating but oh well, I don't have the energy to be annoyed at this point. I let them know that I'm not paying for anything until it's fixed. At least I have internet on my phone, which is how I'm posting now but it's a pain doing it this way and I don't know how to add pictures. I'm going to just wait until the internet is back up to post again, I'm sure I'll have a lot to write about at that point.

No comments:

Post a Comment