Monday, August 4, 2014

The bad luck continues

Olivia has been sick since Tuesday, she caught a stomach bug and it's been rough. I feel really bad for her but it's also been exhausting for me and Paul because she's been so cranky and sad. Today she seemed better, she wasn't as cranky as she was yesterday. Oh and of course, on Friday I dropped my phone and the screen cracked shattered, pieces of glass keep falling off little by little. I knew there was no way I could afford a new one (even with insurance it's too expensive for me right now) and I was bummed about that. This is pretty sad but I actually have scotch tape all over it right now to stop the glass from falling off. I know it's just a phone but I don't have a house phone so my cell is really the only way I can contact people. My parents are being super awesome and getting me a new one, this time I'm going to invest in a sturdy case. I wish I wasn't so clumsy, I drop my phone almost every single day but I guess I've been lucky because my screen has never cracked until now. Things have been really stressful at work, I'm not going into detail about that but it has been a really draining weekend. My entire body is just sore, I never thought my feet could hurt so much and my legs feel like jello. I'm so happy to be home now, it's time to watch my guiltiest pleasure (Keeping up with the Kardashians) and eat some cookies! I'm so excited to be off the next two days and spend quality time with my little girl, I missed her like crazy this weekend!

For the first time ever, she let me put her hair in a ponytail (kind of).

Even when she is extra cranky, she always finds a way to make me laugh or smile.
Left: Pretending to talk on daddy's phone. "Hold on, I'm going to have to call you back!"
Right: I didn't notice there was a rip in her pajamas until I saw her little piggy poking out.

2 comments:

  1. Little Olivia is so adorable! I understand that tending to her while she's sick could be stressful. As for your phone, it must've been quite a drop, as it was shattered to pieces. That rarely happens. I hope your parents followed through with a new phone. And yes, investing in a case works for most of the time. Take care!

    Cordia Remsen @ RB's Computer Service

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, I dropped it and it landed face down on the cement, I got a new phone and an otterbox this time! It's pretty bulky but I don't even care, it's necessary since I'm so clumsy :)

      Delete