Monday, August 25, 2014

Messy toddler

Olivia was quite the handful today. I can no longer put anything on the end tables because now she is tall enough to reach, I found that out the hard way tonight. I was finishing up her dinner and she was playing quietly in the living room (never a good sign). When I walked in to check on her, she was sitting on the couch playing with my (now empty) cup of iced tea. She was soaked, the couch was soaked and the floor was soaked, then she got pretty mad at me for taking away the cup. Ugh. By the way, my horrible sleep routine is back and I'm stuck in the rut of needing a nap every day again. It's not my fault though, the other night Liv just didn't want to sleep, she woke up around 4am and didn't go back to bed until 6. She wasn't crying, she was just talking to herself and keeping me and Paul awake. It was a long night and I was so exhausted the next day but she was wide awake and fine. I was worried she would do the same thing again last night but she didn't (thankfully). Unfortunately, since I took a nap the next day, I couldn't fall asleep last night and so now I have to start all over and try to break the bad habit again, wish me luck.

Liv doesn't suck her thumb but shes been sucking on her big toe lately. Gross, right?

Stalker cricket update: I killed one and I thought that would be the end of it. I didn't hear it for a whole day but now I hear it again, they better not be multiplying! I set up some sticky traps, I'm really hoping that takes care of the problem because I seriously feel like I'm camping outside, the noise is going to drive me insane!

No comments:

Post a Comment