Sunday, August 10, 2014

Easily entertained

This weekend went by kind of slow, I worked all weekend (as always) but it just seemed to drag for some reason. On Saturday afternoon, my friend came over with her daughter (a few months younger than Liv) and we went to the pool for a while. It was such a nice day out but the water was really cold, it took a few minutes to get used to it. After we got out, there was a nice breeze and Olivia was shivering, I had to bring her in the sun. She always gets cold/hot really easily, I was pretty cold too though. While we were there, Liv found a pool noodle and was playing with it, she would not put it down. She didn't even want to get back in the pool, all she cared about was the stupid noodle. It really amazes me what keeps her entertained sometimes. Somehow the door at the pool got stuck and we were locked in for a little while, the pool attendant had to hop the fence to open it from the other side. Luckily we weren't stuck there for long because I had get ready for work. Tonight when I got home from work, there were some lovely presents for me. Three huge hairballs on the rug, seriously guys?! The cats drive me crazy! The last thing I want to do after coming home from a long shift at work is clean up cat vomit. I'm over it. Oh well, this week should be fun, my sister in law is coming to visit from South Carolina. I'm excited to see her, we don't get to see her much so I love when she comes here! It's also nice to have someone (another adult) around during the day. Anyway, I'm off to get some much needed sleep now!

Yes, pool noodles are so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment