Thursday, August 28, 2014

Daddy daughter dates

The last few days have been pretty uneventful. I've just been working a lot and spending time with Liv as much as I can. We went to the store today and she was blowing kisses at everyone, I have no idea where she learned that from because I didn't teach her but it was really cute. She suckered me into buying her this little critter stuffed animal, she was so excited when she saw it because I always read her the little critter book before bed. She wouldn't put it down at the store but she hasn't touched it since we got home (typical). My sister sent me some pictures from my nephews birthday party and Olivia looks exactly like Paul in this one..

Daddy's twin. (Seriously!)

 Paul has been taking Livy on a lot of dates, here's a few pictures he sent me. 

It's really cute that Olivia loves going out to dinner with Paul, she eats really well and she gets super excited about being in a restaurant. I love getting pictures but it makes me miss her so much! I want to just leave work and hang out with her and Paul. I need money though. For some unknown reason, she has been sleeping terribly! I don't know why but all of a sudden, her schedule is all out of whack. She wakes up a lot during the night and she refuses to nap during the day. She doesn't seem sick at all so I'm not sure what the issue is. I really hope this isn't the end of her napping days, putting her down for a nap keeps me sane. On a totally unrelated note, ever since I got my new phone, the internet on it has been horrible. I tried calling and they had me reset my network settings and clear all my history and cookies (which never works by the way) but it's still super slow and loses connection half the time. It's pretty frustrating because I use my phone for mostly everything, I only go on the computer to update this blog or upload pictures. Okay but anyway, I am really going to attempt getting to bed early tonight! (Wishful thinking.)

No comments:

Post a Comment