Monday, October 6, 2014

thredUP review

thredUP is an online consignment store with tons of brand name clothes for awesome prices. They have women's clothes, shoes and accessories. They have clothes and shoes for kids as well. I check the site regularly and there are some really great deals. They let you know the condition of the item (brand new, minor flaw, etc.) You can also sell your clothes to thredUP but I haven't tried that yet. I made an account months ago and I finally ordered something a few weeks ago. I'm really picky when it comes to clothes, especially when buying online. I normally like trying everything on, I'm not great at knowing what will look good on me. So instead of just guessing, I searched for brands that I know fit me well (PINK, Abercrombie & Fitch, Juicy, Hollister). After placing my order, it took a little over a week to get my clothes.

I love the color of the box and the cute polka dots!
 
I decided to keep it simple for my first order so I ended up buying a sweater and a shirt, I really need some new winter clothes so this is a good start. The sweater I picked is an Abercrombie sweater, it said there was a minor flaw but I don't see anything wrong with it. It's grey, oversized and so comfy, I love it! I will be wearing it a lot during the fall/winter, especially in the house since it gets so cold and like I said, it's extra comfy and cozy! Anyone who knows me, knows that comfort is very important when it comes to my wardrobe. The other shirt I got was from Victoria's Secret PINK collection. It's a long sleeved bright pink lightweight shirt, I love these shirts from PINK, I have about ten of them. I know that's kind of overkill but they are perfect for throwing on with yoga pants and running to the store or anywhere casual. This one was actually brand new with the tags still on and I paid so much less than I normally would have for it. I am very happy with my first purchase from thredUP and I will definitely continue to browse the site from time to time, I'm sure I will place an order again soon. If you want to find out more, check out their site, you can get $10 off your first purchase by using my referral - Melissa's thredUP referral.


No comments:

Post a Comment