Thursday, October 16, 2014

Rainy day

When I woke up this morning it was raining like crazy. I debated taking Olivia to playgroup but she loves it so we ventured out in the rain. By the time we got inside the library, we were soaked. It was worth it though, Olivia had a blast. She was really good today, for the most part. We were both so tired when we got home, we ended up taking a four hour nap. I didn't feel great when I woke up, I think it was because I was so hungry. We met up with my friend for dinner, Olivia was really good at the restaurant up until the end when she started to get a little antsy. She ate really well today so I was happy about that. So far taking a little less acid reflux medication hasn't changed her appetite or mood. Olivia has been stealing Paul's PlayStation remote and it looks like she's playing but she really isn't, she just likes pressing the buttons. I think it's so cute when she plays pretend.

Liv loves putting blankets over her head and running around, she is so silly.
I should have gotten her a ghost costume for Halloween.
 
 She didn't want to sit in the high chair anymore, note the cranky face.

No comments:

Post a Comment