Friday, August 22, 2014

Breaking the bad habit

I was almost out of my rut of needing a nap every single day, I hadn't taken one in almost a week. I've only been getting around 5-6 hours of sleep at night though and today it caught up with me. While Olivia took her nap, I tried my best to stay awake, I even drank three cups of coffee but it didn't work. My eyes just didn't want to stay open so I gave in. I'm hoping tomorrow I'll be okay without one so I don't end up in that routine again. I just hate waking up from a nap and feeling even worse, it's horrible. We didn't do much today besides hang around the house, it was a lazy day. Olivia was a little cranky, the doctor mentioned she might be for the next few days because of the shot. I'm hoping that tomorrow she is back to normal since I want to take her to a new indoor playground that just opened, I'm excited to check it out. My throat has been hurting all day though, I hope I'm not getting sick! That would suck.. fingers crossed that I'm not!

 This picture has nothing to do with the post, I just love her little piggy tails!

No comments:

Post a Comment