Monday, July 21, 2014

Never fully rested

I know I always talk about how tired I am but it's been pretty out of control lately. I'm stuck in this horrible cycle of not being able to fall asleep at night and that makes taking a nap necessary if I want to function during the day. I think the nap is what makes it so hard for me to fall asleep so I've been trying to skip it but I just can't. My eyes start closing and I just start drifting so I don't bother fighting it. A few people suggested trying melatonin before bed so I'm going to and hopefully it will get me off of this terrible sleep (or lack of sleep) schedule. I seriously haven't felt fully rested in a good two years and I can't remember waking up on my own in forever, I wake up to Liv crying or an alarm clock. I truly miss sleeping in and I can't wait for the day I'll get to again! Okay, rant over. It's going to be a busy week/weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment