Monday, April 14, 2014

Monday mishap

I went to the store with Olivia today and when I opened my car door, the wind blew and it bumped the car next to me (not hard). The guy (he was old) got out and started flipping out, screaming at me. I apologized (repeatedly) and explained that I didn't do it on purpose, it was the wind. His car was a POS by the way. He started yelling more and asking for my insurance (there was no mark or scratch on his car) then he was saying he was going to scratch up my car so at that point I started walking away because I was being threatened, I was also holding Liv and she looked like she was about to cry. The whole time I was in the store, I was nervous that he would still be there when I left. I decided to have my phone ready to call the cops just in case. Luckily when I came out he was gone (thank goodness). If Olivia wasn't with me I would have been screaming back at him but I didn't want to scare her. Seriously, it amazes me how mean people can be. I wasn't rude in the slightest, I was very apologetic, he was just an a**hole! I had to have a glass of wine when I got home to calm down. Seriously though, if someone does something by accident and sincerely apologizes, give them a break.

No comments:

Post a Comment