Sunday, April 27, 2014

Color Me Rad 5K

Yesterday I did the Color Me Rad 5K with a few of my friends, it was so much fun! I was actually a little nervous because I didn't really know what to except, I never ran a 5K before. When we got there it was freezing and raining, I was so cold that my hands started to go numb. The rain let up and once we started moving, I was fine. Before the race started, there was a stage and music was playing. Everyone was jumping around and throwing color bombs everywhere, we were in a cloud of smoke; it was all different colors and it looked really cool. The race was a lot easier than I thought it would be, most people were walking. It definitely wasn't a race for serious runners, just for fun. After the race, we went back to the stage that had the music and got some color bombs and threw them around for a while. By the time we left, we were covered in color and I was starting to get cold again. I took a shower when I got home but I still have some blue color on my arm, good thing I don't have to be anywhere important in the next few days. I'm really glad I did it, it was definitely a new and fun experience!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment