Saturday, April 5, 2014

Baby withdrawals

We left Olivia overnight for the first time ever. Me and Paul went to a wedding in NY and it wouldn't make sense to drive two hours home at 2am. My mom stayed at our house with Olivia. I was so nervous! Obviously I trust my mom but with Olivia's lack of appetite, I wasn't sure how she would do. She's also really attached to me, I didn't know if she would cry or give my mom a hard time. Well she proved me wrong! My mom said she did so great! She didn't even cry at all, at first I was a little bummed that she didn't even miss us but I rather her be happy than sad so it's a good thing. We had a lot of fun at the wedding but we missed Liv like crazy! At least next time I won't have to worry, she handled it better than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment