Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Zombie mommy

I feel like I say this a lot but I am so beat! Olivia woke up five or six times last night and she cried for a good ten minutes almost every time. I think she has another tooth coming in because she's been extra drooly and not too excited about eating. I tried giving her eggs with cheese and she screamed at me like I was trying to poison her. It took me longer than usual to get her to bed tonight and I just fell onto the couch afterwards. I'm about to watch Frozen, everyone keeps talking about it so I finally rented it. I don't know if it can live up to The Little Mermaid though, that's my favorite Disney movie of all time. I'm keeping this short because I need to get to bed at a decent hour tonight, I will update tomorrow on how I liked the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment