Friday, March 13, 2015

Hurry up spring!

Am I the only mom that forgets she's doing laundry? The other day it took me almost six hours to do one load. I forgot to switch the clothes from the washer to the dryer for almost two hours so I had to run it through the wash again. After that, I forgot again! I guess I need to start setting a timer on my phone or something. Okay, that was just a quick little rant about my forgetfulness. Anyway, it was such a sunny and warm (well.. warmer) day on Wednesday so I decided we should go to the playground. I was really excited but when we got there, the entrance was blocked off by a huge snow pile. I was pretty bummed, especially since it's the only playground close by. I ended up taking Olivia for a walk, it was great being outside. We are both ready for the spring, warm weather just makes me happy. I am not a big fan of the winter and I'm pretty sure Liv isn't fond of being cooped up in the house either. Yesterday was pretty nice out too, just a little bit colder than Wednesday. Olivia is really missing playgroup (it starts again in two weeks) so I took her to the library and she had fun there. We didn't go until after her nap, it was around 4 o'clock so there were a lot of bigger kids running around. Liv kept yelling in excitement and one of the boys kept covering his ears, she thought it was funny. She loves being around other kids, it's really cute to watch. She has such a silly and fun personality, I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment