Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Enough snow already!

There was another snowstorm yesterday.. shocking, right? Paul spent most of the day shoveling, I think he secretly enjoys it. I stayed inside with Liv, it was freezing out! I wanted to try snow ice cream, so I made some. It tasted okay but I don't think I would make it again. It was my last day of work and luckily it stopped snowing just as I was getting ready to go in but my car was stuck. Paul was trying to push me out (ha yeah right) but I have my own system of getting unstuck. I reverse a little bit, move my tires back and forth, drive forward and repeat. It took me about ten minutes but I finally got out of our parking lot. I made it to work (late) and I was only there for three hours before they sent me home. It was pretty pointless, especially since the drive in was terrible. My car was sliding everywhere so I could only go about 10mph the whole way. People were being jerks and flying by me, it amazes me how someone could drive like it's a beautiful sunny day out when there is ice and snow everywhere. Although, that explains all the spin outs and wrecks. Anyway, it feels weird not having a job again. I was only there for about seven months but it was going well, I'm kind of bummed that they closed. I have been applying to places but I haven't gotten a call yet. I have so many bills to pay and no income, it's really scary not knowing when I'll find something but I'm going to attempt to be positive. Keeping my fingers crossed that it all works out!

Watching these two play melts my heart.
 
 Snow ice cream! (It looks more like mashed potatoes to me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment