Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Blizzard or nah?

It snowed, again! It started on Monday and lasted until yesterday evening. It snowed probably a foot, maybe a little more. It was actually supposed to be a historic epic crazy blizzard but that didn't really happen. I'm not complaining though, I'm not a fan of the snow. It was way too windy out to let Olivia play outside so we just stayed in, I started to get a little stir crazy by the end of it. I wasn't able to go out looking for jobs so I just applied to a few places online. I'm hoping I can go this weekend but it's supposed to snow on Friday. Seriously, the snow needs to take a seat. The last few nights Olivia has been waking up in the middle of the night, ready to party. I'm pretty much exhausted right now but I have so much to do, all the little annoying things I haven't been able to get to because of the snow. This week/end it's time to catch up and cross everything off my list!

No comments:

Post a Comment