Sunday, March 30, 2014

50 Questions TAG!

I haven't done one of these since the MySpace days so I figured it might be fun. :)

1. Things you cannot leave the house without? Phone, keys, purse
2. Favorite brand of makeup? MAC (I rarely wear makeup though)
3. Favorite flowers? I don't like getting flowers but I guess roses if I have to pick
4. Favorite season? Spring
5. Favorite perfume? Abercrombie
6. Heels or flats? Flats (I love how heels look but I like being comfortable more)
7. Do you make good grades? Yeah, I did when I tried
8. Favorite color? Pink
9. Do you drink energy drinks? Nope
10. Do you drink juice? Sometimes
11. Do you like swimming? Ehh, I guess
12. Do you eat fries with a fork? Only if they are cheese fries
13. Whats your favorite moisturizer? Aveeno
14. Do you want to get married later on in life? I'm already married
15. Do you get mad easily? Usually not but if I'm already in a bad mood then yeah
16. Are you into ghost hunting? I was in high school, not so much now
17. Any phobias? Spiders
18. Do you bite your nails? Yes.. I wish I could stop
19. Have you ever had a near death experience? No
20. Do you drink coffee? Yes, it's very necessary
21. What's a nickname only your family calls you? Lis
22. What's a song you secretly LOVE to blast & belt out when you're alone? Story of my life
23. What's one of your biggest pet peeves? People who don't turn the volume off their keyboard while texting
24. What side of the bed do you sleep on? Whichever side is farthest from the door
25. What was your first pet? A cat
26. What's the drink you ALWAYS order at Starbucks? Coffee frap
27. What's your favorite 'comfort food'/food thats 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways? I have more than one.. cookies, mozzarella sticks, bread & butter
28. What is a favorite TV show from your childhood? Full House
29. What's your favorite thing to do when your upset? Listen to music
30. When is the last time you went to the mall? A few weeks ago
31. What is your heritage? Portuguese & Brazilian
32. Are you rich? LOL
33. Have you been to the movies in the last five days? Nope
34. What are your plans for tonight? Go to sleep at a decent hour
35. How old were you when you had your first kiss? Thirteen
36. What is your usual bedtime? Between 3-4am.. not by choice
37. Are you lazy? Extremely
38. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween? Pirate, Bunny, Ghost, Pink Power Ranger
39. What is your astrological sign? Libra
40. How many languages can you speak? One
41. Do you have any magazine subscriptions? Yes, despite my many efforts to cancel it
42. Which are better legos or lincoln logs? Legos by a landslide
43. Are you stubborn? Very
44. Do you like hot sauce? No! I hate anything even remotely spicy
45. Ever watch soap operas? Nope
46. Are you afraid of heights? Yes
47. Do you sing in the car? Always
48. Do you dance in the car? Yeah, if the right song comes on
49. Ever go to camp? Yup, for Indian Princesses lol
50. Last time you got stopped by a cop or pulled over? When I was 18 (not counting random seatbelt checks)

No comments:

Post a Comment