Sunday, May 11, 2014

Happy Mother's Day!

Today was a nice relaxing day (for the most part). Olivia did not want to take her nap, I knew if she didn't then she would be a beast at my parent's house. After an hour of jumping around in her crib she finally fell asleep but then she woke up an hour later, ugh. Luckily she wasn't too cranky for the rest of the day/night. We ate dinner and hung out for a while, it was a fun day. I still don't feel like Mother's Day is about me though, I always forget. I feel like it's all about my mom but obviously I'm a mom too. My mom got me a present (which she totally didn't have to do!) and that was really sweet. Paul got me some yummy chocolate covered strawberries (gigantic ones) and two very cute cards. I feel very lucky to have such an amazing mom, we love you so much! We also love our guardian angel Gina (my mother in law), we miss her everyday. I am so blessed to have a happy, beautiful, healthy and sweet little girl (most of the time), I am so proud to be her mom and I can't say that enough. I hope all of you had a great Mother's Day!

 My sister, nephews, mom, Olivia and me. 
All three of these kiddos are so dang adorable :)

No comments:

Post a Comment