Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Memorial Day weekend

It was a pretty relaxing weekend, we just hung around for most of it. It was nice to have Paul home for an extra day, he let me sleep in a little longer than I usually do. We went to a cookout at my aunts house on Sunday, that was fun. Olivia loved running around in the big backyard they have and I loved the food. One of my favorite things about summer is going to cookouts. I'm obsessed with the food! I absolutely love to eat cheeseburgers, barbeque chicken, potato salad and watermelon (fatty!) ..seriously, it's my favorite. I was so full when we left but it was so worth it. Liv surprised me and ate more than usual, she actually had half a hot dog, a little chicken, potato salad and lots of watermelon. We were thinking about bringing Olivia to the parade on Monday but decided next year would be better. She probably wouldn't care too much this year and she gets antsy when I make her sit still for a long time. Anyway.. like I said, the rest of the weekend we didn't do much but I'm not complaining about that, if you read my last post you will understand why I was so beat yesterday.

 I love these two! I hope you all had a great Memorial Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment