Monday, May 26, 2014

Rough night

Last night was just awful. Olivia woke up crying every 10-15 minutes. I don't know why, around 3am I gave her some Tylenol thinking maybe it was due to teething but it didn't help at all. She wasn't sick, she didn't have a fever, she wasn't hungry so I have no idea why she woke up so much. I didn't get any sleep, looking over at Paul snoring made me want to strangle him (I didn't) but I did nudge him and make him go deal with her one time. One time out of fifty! It was so completely exhausting and I've been in a bad mood all day thanks to lack of sleep. I wasn't expecting her to still have sleep issues at 15 months old but I guess it will be like this for a while. I was hoping she would take two naps today but she still only took one. She was pretty cranky along with me so it wasn't a very fun day. Ugh. Luckily I got her to bed a little early tonight and now I'm ready to go pass out too. On a lighter note, it was a pretty good weekend but I'll post about that tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment