Thursday, May 22, 2014

The sniffles

Olivia got me sick.. again! I feel like I just had a cold, how did I get another one so quick? Hm okay maybe it was a few months ago, I have no concept of time lately. I used to get a cold maybe once a year, now it seems like every time Olivia catches a cold (all the time), I get one too. We didn't go to play group today, kinda bummed but I figured it would be a good idea to keep our germs at home. It was a pretty boring day, we just hung out around the house. We were both pretty tired so we cuddled on the couch for a while and I took a nap when she did, it was very necessary. Last night I didn't sleep at all, I got maybe 3-4 hours of broken up sleep, not fun. I used to be able to get over colds pretty quick, I would just sleep the day away and drink a ton of orange juice. I would be back to normal in two days. It takes so much longer to recover now because I'm not able to sleep enough, which is probably why I keep catching her colds. My immune system is shot. I just wanted to give a quick update, I may be MIA for the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment