Sunday, November 2, 2014

Germs love me

I don't even understand how it's possible but I'm sick.. again! I mean seriously, I was just sick last month. I'm sure it has a lot to do with lack of sleep (around 2-3 hours a night) but this honestly just sucks. I really hope that I don't get Olivia sick, I'll feel even worse. I'm quite the baby when I'm sick but I'm trying to push through. Yesterday and today, I've been playing catch up. I had to do all the errands, laundry and dishes that I neglected during our very busy (but very fun) week. I had to work all afternoon/evening and it was a very long night, I'm exhausted now. Time to cuddle up on the couch, catch up on my shows and eat excessive amounts of leftover Halloween candy, hoping that I wake up tomorrow feeling much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment