Saturday, June 21, 2014

Good news & bad news

So I'll give you the good news first.. I got a job! (huge sigh of relief) I was running out of money and had no idea what I was going to do so thank goodness! The bad news is.. I don't get to see Olivia and Paul as much, it breaks my heart. I really miss them, even though Paul doesn't really believe that I miss him, I do. They both mean everything to me and I want to spend all the time I can with them but unfortunately right now making money is very necessary. It's been less than a week but things have been a bit crazy. I've worked every night, I can't wait to be done with training and get my normal schedule. I'm hoping after a few weeks, we will adjust and everything will get a bit easier. Paul has been doing such a great job watching Liv at night, he's the best daddy! As far as the blog goes, I will try to update whenever I get the chance. It may only be once or twice a week but when I have free time, I want to spend it with my family. So.. I will post when everyone is sleeping and I'm not super exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment