Thursday, June 26, 2014

FML kinda night

I know this is a couple days after the fact but I have to share this FML moment. Tuesday was hectic, I didn't have to work so I decided to get as much done around the house as possible. I was up till 1am doing laundry and by that point all I wanted to do was sleep. I was putting away my clothes and as I put a hanger on the rack, the entire thing fell down on me. Clothes were everywhere and I couldn't even reach up high enough (short girl problems) to put it back up. Paul woke up and did it for me, I put about half the clothes back up and it fell down again.. seriously, I wanted to cry. Not to mention most of the clothes were off the hangers so I had to put each one back on individually. He finally got it to stay on with the help of some tape and it took me forever to get everything back up.. it was just one of those nights. If Paul didn't wake up, I would have just left it like that, my mindset was.. screw it.

 Such a disaster.

No comments:

Post a Comment