Friday, June 6, 2014

My not so helpful helper

Unfortunately I was right and Olivia is sick. The last few days have been really rough. I took her to the doctor yesterday and everything looked okay but she definitely has a cough/cold. It was a brutally long day, I had a headache pretty much all day and then at night she woke up every 10-15 minutes and it was pretty much impossible getting her back to sleep. She just kept waking herself up with coughing fits and her nose was running, I felt really bad for her. She finally fell asleep and stayed asleep around 4am and didn't wake up till 10. I am really out of it right now thanks to lack of sleep. When she woke up this morning she was in a terrible mood, she was just crying and whining for a good hour. I finally put on an episode of Dora and then she was okay after that. Lately it seems like she wants to do everything I do, she copies me when I'm wiping off the table or putting away her toys. Too bad after she puts them away, she takes them out again. She also has been very interested in loading and unloading the dishwasher for me. It's cute but not much of a help because when it's time to close it, she freaks out and wants me to open it again. She would play with silverware for hours if I let her. I swear she is such a little weirdo.

Spoons are fun, who needs toys?!

No comments:

Post a Comment