Monday, June 23, 2014

Liv's first bachelorette party

Over the weekend I went to my cousins bachelorette party, they rented a beach house for the week so I decided to take Liv over there today to hang out. It was the first time she has ever been to the beach and she was not a fan of the sand, she started screaming anytime I put her down. She sat on my lap the whole time and had a blast playing with a bucket of water, she was splashing it all over me. I had to take it away though because she started drinking it and the water was gross. My sister and nephews met up with us too, it was a good time besides a few meltdowns from Olivia (but that was expected because she skipped her nap). I finally got my normal schedule for work so I will be able to see Livy and Paul a little more, yay! I am starting to get into a routine now so I'm feeling a bit better about everything. Anyway, it's time to go catch up on my shows since everyone is sleeping!

Liv was having way too much fun playing with the mardi gras beads.

No comments:

Post a Comment