Sunday, June 15, 2014

Happy Father's Day!

Livy and me took Paul out to dinner yesterday for Father's Day. Olivia was being such a ham, she was smiling and waving at everyone and they all kept saying how cute she was. I was getting a little embarrassed though because she was literally staring at this one guy at the next table for ten minutes (okay maybe more like two minutes but it seemed like forever), he was nice about it though. She surprised me and ate a lot, she always eats better when we're out for some reason. This morning we gave Paul his presents and then we went to my parents house to see my dad. Liv was running around and having fun, she ate a lot of pizza and cookies too. I'm very lucky to have such a great dad and I'm so happy Olivia has an amazing dad as well. She really loves him, every day when he comes home from work and she hears him at the door, she always gets a huge smile across her face, it's so sweet. I hope everyone had a wonderful Father's Day! We had a great weekend, hoping that the weather is nice this week so we can go to the pool or beach one day!

 Daddy and his little twin. My whole world.

Left: Little me, I can see a little Olivia in this one.
Right: Father/Daughter dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment